Miscellaneous Governmental Entities
This is Article g26 of the Code of State, titled “Miscellaneous Governmental Entities.” It’s comprised of the following 6 sections.
- § g26-1
- Services of Governing body Maryland and its responsible services within a single country.
- § g26-2
- Maryland Government Officials Have Full Immunity From Liability
- § g26-3
- The government must defend an official if the lawsuit has to do with their job duties.
- § g26-4
- Government departments can spend their money for the following purposes described in this article.
- § g26-5
- The Crofton Police Department enforces state and local laws.
- § g26-6
- Duties, Structure and Limitations of the Ocean Pines Police Department.