This is Article g23 of the Code of State, titled “Miscellaneous Companies.” It’s comprised of the following 8 sections.
- § g23-140
- If any corporation formed under the provisions of this article shall desire to erect any bridge over...
- § g23-141
- Corporations can agree with owners for rights to develop property
- § g23-142
- Consent of County Commissioners
- § g23-143
- No bridge may be erected on a navigable river, unless authorized by the State Highway Administration...
- § g23-181
- Municipal Corporations
- § g23-182
- Municipal Corporation Can Sell Or Lease A Electric Plant.
- § g23-183
- In addition to the conditions and limitations imposed by § 182 of this article, any such proposed s...
- § g23-235
- No mining company formed or organized under any of the provisions of this article, or which has orga...