This is Article g19 of the Code of State, titled “Comptroller.” It’s comprised of the following 7 sections.
- § g19-35
- Reporting Fiscal Transactions
- § g19-36
- Each county shall maintain uniform system of financial reporting
- § g19-37
- Fiscal Year Regulations
- § g19-38
- Discontinuance of all funds : compliance with the uniform system of municipal financial reporting by county,city or town.
- § g19-39
- Tax districts failing to file can lose payments and services.
- § g19-40
- Submission of Corporation final account for Auditing and Legislative Auditors Reviews
- § g19-41
- If the Legislative Auditor shall make the examination of the books, accounts, records and reports of...