VI - Treasury Department
This is Article c6 of the Code of State, titled “VI - Treasury Department.” It’s comprised of the following 6 sections.
- § c6-1
- Treasury Department Specifications
- § c6-2
- Powers of the Comptroller on the State's fiscal affairs!
- § c6-3
- The Treasurer shall receive the moneys of the State, and, until otherwise prescribed by law, deposit...
- § c6-4
- The Treasurer shall render his Accounts, quarterly, to the Comptroller; and shall publish, monthly, ...
- § c6-5
- Duties of Comptroller and Treasurer.
- § c6-6
- duty of the governor in case of recess of the Legislature charges