XVII - Quadrennial Elections
This is Article c17 of the Code of State, titled “XVII - Quadrennial Elections.” It’s comprised of the following 9 sections.
- § c17-1
- The purpose of this Article is to reduce the number of elections by providing that all State and cou...
- § c17-2
- State Election Guidelines
- § c17-3
- State Officers Can Stay In Office For 4 Years.
- § c17-4
- The term of office of all Judges and other officers, for whose election provision is made by this Co...
- § c17-5
- Terms of Office
- § c17-6
- The terms of the Members of the Board of Supervisors of Elections of Baltimore City and of the sever...
- § c17-7
- Applications of Sections 1, 2, 3, and 5 to Board Members
- § c17-8
- If at any election directed by this Constitution, any two or more candidates shall have the highest ...
- § c17-9
- In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Article and any of the other provis...