XVI - The Referendum
This is Article c16 of the Code of State, titled “XVI - The Referendum.” It’s comprised of the following 6 sections.
- § c16-1
- The people reserve to themselves power known as The Referendum, by petition to have submitted to the...
- § c16-2
- No law enacted by the General Assembly shall take effect until the first day of June next after the ...
- § c16-3
- The referendum petition against an Act or part of an Act passed by the General Assembly, shall be su...
- § c16-4
- Petition Requirements
- § c16-5
- Ballot requirements for measures to be voted upon
- § c16-6
- No law, licensing, regulating, prohibiting, or submitting to local option, the manufacture or sale o...