XV - Miscellaneous
This is Article c15 of the Code of State, titled “XV - Miscellaneous.” It’s comprised of the following 5 sections.
- § c15-1
- Persons holding office must hold records for income from official duties
- § c15-2
- Any elected official of State or municipal corporation found guilty.
- § c15-3
- No person who is a member of an organization that advocates the overthrow of the Government of the U...
- § c15-5
- Elected or appointed officer Law of Maryland
- § c15-7
- Holding general elections in the State