XI-E - Municipal Corporations
This is Article c11e of the Code of State, titled “XI-E - Municipal Corporations.” It’s comprised of the following 6 sections.
- § c11e-1
- General Assembly Cannot Pass Laws Related To Municipal Corporation Affairs.
- § c11e-2
- The General Assembly, by law, shall classify all such municipal corporations by grouping them into n...
- § c11e-3
- Power to Amend Charters
- § c11e-4
- How the adoption of a new charter shall be proposed
- § c11e-5
- Notwithstanding any other provision in this Article, the General Assembly may enact, amend, or repea...
- § c11e-6
- Charter Provisions Applicable to Laws Enacted by the General Counsel