XI-A - Local Legislation
This is Article c11a of the Code of State, titled “XI-A - Local Legislation.” It’s comprised of the following 9 sections.
- § c11a-1
- Petition Requirements
- § c11a-1A
- The procedure provided in this section for adoption of a charter may be used in any county in lieu o...
- § c11a-2
- Granting of express powers to counties by the general assembly
- § c11a-3
- Governing of Charters
- § c11a-3A
- Election of council members
- § c11a-4
- Localities Can't Make Laws The Conflict With State Laws
- § c11a-5
- How to Amend Baltimore City Charters?
- § c11a-6
- The power heretofore conferred upon the General Assembly to prescribe the number, compensation, powe...
- § c11a-7
- The word "Petition" as used in this Article means one or more sheets written or printed, or partly w...