XI - City of Baltimore
This is Article c11 of the Code of State, titled “XI - City of Baltimore.” It’s comprised of the following 9 sections.
- § c11-1
- The Inhabitants of the City of Baltimore, qualified by Law to vote in said city for members of the H...
- § c11-2
- The two branches of the Baltimore City Council.
- § c11-3
- First and Second Branch Baltimore city Council members election date rules
- § c11-4
- The regular session of the City Council of Baltimore, (which shall be annual,) shall commence on the...
- § c11-5
- No person, elected and qualified as Mayor, or as a member of the City Council, shall, during the ter...
- § c11-6
- The Mayor shall, on a conviction in a Court of Law; of wilful neglect of duty, or misbehavior in off...
- § c11-7
- How Baltimore City structures and discharges bonds and indebtedness.
- § c11-8
- Baltimore Laws Continue Until Changed
- § c11-9
- The General Assembly's power to change an article.